At Least You’re Not As Awkward As: “Austin meets Rob Paulsen”
How to greet Voice Actors:
1) Approach your intended target
2) Immediately hand over your stuff to get signed
3) Imitate his voice as a demonstration of your own skill
4) Comment on entering into the VO business casually as if you might become the next Phil Lamarr as easily as buying a gallon of milk.
5) Tell the actor that you will see them tomorrow. It can’t be legally taken as a threat if you say it with a smile.
Thanks to Aaron Waltke for the find.